Visa Application


All International degree-seeking students need to apply for a study visa (X1) before entering China. The college will prepare the approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW202 Form) issued by the Chinese Ministry of Education and send it to the students after the students confirm to take the college offer.

For more detailed information, please refer to the Visa section under “Confirmed Students”.