Please download and complete The Application Form for Visiting Students and return the completed forms together with the required documents via your home institution to us for processing.
1. Certificate of Enrollment from your home institution
2. Official academic transcript from your home institution
3. Recommendation from your Academic Advisor
4. One copy of your passport with personal information page
5. Two recent passport-size photos (one for the enrollment application and one for the student booklet).Computer prints of photos are not acceptable.
6. Copy of your insurance, please purchase the insurance in your home country, there is no specific requirement about insurance at UIC
7. Certificate of health issued by your own doctor or hospital (from College Doctor)
8. English Score if the student is from Non-English Speaking Countries (IELTS: 6.0 or TOFEL: 79)
You are required to submit the completed "Application form for Exchange-in Students" via your home institution to UIC at the following address:
International Development Office
Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College
2000 Jintong Road, Tangjiawan, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, P.R. China 519087
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials should reach UIC (International Development Office) by the following dates, so that there should be sufficient time for the admission and visa processes.
1st (Fall) Semester: April 15
2nd (Spring) Semester: October 15