Please download and complete The Application Form for Exchange-in Students and return the completed forms together with the required documents via your home institution to us for processing.
1. Certificate of Enrollment from your home institution
2. Official academic transcript from your home institution
3. Recommendation from your Academic Advisor
4. One copy of your passport with personal information page
5. Two recent passport-size photos (one for the enrollment application and one for the student booklet).Computer prints of photos are not acceptable.
6. Copy of your insurance, please purchase the insurance in your home country, there is no specific requirement about insurance at UIC
7. Certificate of health issued by your own doctor or hospital (from College Doctor)
8. English Score if the student is from Non-English Speaking Countries (IELTS: 6.0 or TOFEL: 79)
You are required to submit the completed "Application form for Exchange-in Students" via your home institution to UIC at the following address:
International Development Office
Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College
2000 Jintong Road, Tangjiawan, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, P.R. China 519087
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials should reach UIC (International Development Office) by the following dates, so that there should be sufficient time for the admission and visa processes.
1st (Fall) Semester: April 15
2nd (Spring) Semester: October 15
Exchange-in Students Brochure Side A
Exchange-in Students Brochure Side B
Students from partner institutions are welcome to study as exchange students at the United International College (UIC) for one semester or one academic year. If you are a student from one of our partner institutions, please submit your application materials via your home institution to us.
The UIC academic calendar comprises of two fourteen teaching week semesters. The first semester runs from September to January, and the second semester from February to June.